FAQ - Q & A

Make or suggest common enemies here

FAQ - Q & A

Postby valelow » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:49 am

Q: Do you have a release date for this game?
A: Currently, no. When we are able to make much more progress into the game's development, then we can start aiming for alpha and beta test dates. After we are finished testing the game for bugs and such, then can start building up to an official release date for the game.

Q: Can I use any of my OCs from elsewhere in this game?
A: You may, but be warned, as some parts of your OCs may be changed or modified in order to fit the theme and setting of the game (you can help discuss that with the character editors as well, so you have a say in what gets changed).

Q: Can I be an admin or moderator?
A: This forum won't have many problems. Everything is being kept simple. If you are active enough then your desired position can be discussed.

Q: Will we get paid for this?
A: If the marketing is a success, then yes, of course! For the artists who I pay currently, who help with creating the official artwork for the characters as well as the sprite work, I hope you can understand my reasoning behind having to pay them yet not everyone. I am requesting a very high quality in artwork. If the game is a success in it's marketing production, then the earnings will be shared.

Q: Where is the scripting section?
A: It will be made when there is enough presentable material and progress for it.

Q: May we advertise this game?
A: It is not an actual game just yet. It is still a project, and in very early development. Advertising would not help much at the project's current state, but it is appreciated is you so do choose to advertise it.

Q: May we invite people to help work on this project?
A: You may, but ask Pa-a (me) first before you do that.
valelow
Site Admin

Re: FAQ - Q & A

Postby Cookiegirl957 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:13 pm

Hey pa, just a quick question. What type of characters can we make? Is it just side characters, or are others that we are able to make?
My Deviantart to contact me if needed: http://cookiegirl957.deviantart.com/
Cookiegirl957

Postby valelow » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:06 pm

Cookiegirl957 wrote:Hey pa, just a quick question. What type of characters can we make? Is it just side characters, or are others that we are able to make?

You can make any kind of character that you want. It will go under review and we'll see how it goes.
valelow
Site Admin

Postby MoonfurADV » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:52 am

Is this group still active? D:
MoonfurADV

Postby valelow » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:06 am

MoonfurADV wrote:Is this group still active? D:

Hasn't been for a while, but this project is far from abandoned. I am still working on it to this day. :)
valelow
Site Admin

Return to Common Enemy Concepts