What's this game about? [info]

Use the template provided to create the items and equipment that you want to make

What's this game about? [info]

Postby valelow » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:57 pm

What's the setting like?
The game's setting takes place in a distant future where civilization on Earth is running scarce. The planet is in a bit of a captivity and is held in such a dystopian state of living. There are harsh conditions and laws to be followed, which eventually lead into the game's plot.

So what's this game about?
So this game is about survival. No, it isn't a survival-esque game, but the message for most of the game is to simply stay alive and do what you would normally do on a day-to-day basis. There are no heroes/heroines in this game. You climb through the lives of people who may or may not have an impact on the story. It's totally up to you. There is no "chosen one" or evil lord. There is only you. Another message in the game may give off the impression of trusting no one, but as the story develops you will realize more elements that present the characters you control which much bigger roles, but it is solely up to your decision-making to make that happen.

What genre is this going to be classified under?
This is an RPG in both genre and traditional sense. However, there are influences from both jRPG and wRPG elements. Although it may or may not be to your liking, but the graphics are limited to 2D, but I will try my best with the help of graphic artists to produce the best 2D quality game art that I can and hope you guys enjoy it.

Any fun features?
Features in the game will include decision-making that may affect a character's role in the story. Being an RPG, there will of course be leveling of characters as well as class/job development to help improve your characters' battle experience. A Tactical Battle System will hopefully be implemented (for the software I'm using, that could take a while so I'll have to recruit from people for that specific job). There'll be tons of mini games as well as a user-friendly tutorial. I'm going to make the class/job system as open and diverse as I can, with tons of different ways to build your characters. I have a bunch of other ideas jumping around in my head, but I'll add on to them as I begin to get feedback from you all. :)
valelow
Site Admin

Re: What's this game about? [info]

Postby Cookiegirl957 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:37 pm

Can we submit armor/clothes ideas and pictures? Suggestions for classes, mini games, and side quests?
My Deviantart to contact me if needed: http://cookiegirl957.deviantart.com/
Cookiegirl957

Re: What's this game about? [info]

Postby valelow » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:30 pm

Cookiegirl957 wrote:Can we submit armor/clothes ideas and pictures? Suggestions for classes, mini games, and side quests?

Here is the forum for Items & Equipment: viewforum.php?f=13 (Here is the template: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7589 )

I will make a new sub-forum for those suggestions right now. :)
valelow
Site Admin

Return to Items & Equipment