Postby valelow » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:58 am

Personal Information
Name: Maya Sheppards
Nickname: Maya
Race: Human

Business
Story Role: Main Protagonist
Occupation(s): Bounty Hunter
Alliance(s): N/A; other main protagonists (later in the story)

Appearance
Body: A slender build, luscious and attractive
Height: 5'4 / 163cm
Weight: 121lbs / 55kg
Head Hair: Violet with streaks of magenta; the sides cut even and short. The top of the hair is cut short in the back and grows gradually longer towards the front
Facial Hair: N/A
Skin Complexion: Light Beige
Eye Color: Tyrian Purple
Details: Maya's general wear is a black wool cape coat with a dark purple long sleeve shirt, followed by warm cotton stretch gray leggings
Reference: http://sta.sh/2gefk68tq8x?edit=1

Combat Experience
Signature Weapon(s): Purgatory and Corruption; two high-energy collision pistols wielded by Maya when in the heat of combat. She wears two holsters; one for her thigh and one for her chest
Base Job (Class): Sharpshooter
Abilities: Enhanced reflexes, Enhanced agility, Enhanced eyesight

History
Biography: From a young age, Maya has been raised by the local orphanage near her place of origin. It is said that her parents were both victims of a violent robbery that occurred when Maya was only four years of age. Currently, Maya does not seem to ponder much about it, but she has definitely moved on from those tragic times and continued on into her career.

Maya was first introduced into the art of combat at the age 11. A serviceman; veteran of her nation's military illegally helped construct custom firearms for a living after his discharge. Younger Maya would stop by his shop everyday to watch how he developed the weapons. In such a dystopian era, the man eventually taught Maya some of his knowledge of combat so that she may later know how to defend herself. The veteran began to grow fond of her and her combat progression. He decided to teach her about shooting firearms. It would then seem as though Maya had a natural talent for such a course.

The veteran became the father that Maya never had a chance to truly have. She felt loved and nurtured, as well as strong-minded and fierce, thanks to the man. It would only be later on that local authorities had finally caught up with the veteran and charged him for all of the crimes (illegal production and distribution of weapons) that he had done. They ordered a public execution to remind the rest of the citizens in Maya's town of what would happen if such laws were broken again.

Devastated and traumatized after watching such an event, Maya ran away and out of her town with a bag of clothes and a few rations to eat. In only a few days, she began to come down with a sickness, as she was eating less and unable to take care of herself where no civilization lay. She then passed out for a while only to wake up abroad a spacecraft of some sorts. The other people on board told her what had happened and that she was now at the mercy of their commander, which they only referred to him as "Lieutenant".

The Lieutenant offered Maya a job in exchange for saving her life and giving her a temporary stay at a local space colony station. Maya complied with the fact knowing that her job consisted of collecting bounties for the crew and splitting it among each other. Not an earnest living for Maya, but it helps pay off her debt. And so she ventures across both Earth and other space colony sections to collect up on bounties in order to make a living. It wouldn't be until later on in the future that fate would have something special in store for her...

Personality: The queen of sassiness; Maya can be rather skeptical of many things and lure people on with her offensive sarcasm that mostly gets her in trouble. Despite her feisty attitude with most audiences that she is faced with, her true emotions lie down deep inside of her which expose her insecurities of loving someone, since all of her loved ones have been killed. She's good with the public and can make many acquaintances, but cannot make many friends due to her being scared of losing them. When she takes on a job, she usually goes in solo or in rare cases will hire someone to work with her only for the duration of the job, resolving with them parting ways after the job would be completed.

Trivia: N/A
valelow
Site Admin

Re: Maya

Postby valelow » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:59 am

Artwork

Full Body:
valelow
Site Admin

Postby valelow » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:53 pm

A sprite in a chibi style: What do you guys think of it?

valelow
Site Admin

Postby MoonfurADV » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:41 am

Oh my god, that sprite is the cutest thing! ><

I'm really sorry about the quality of this doodle, I thought I would have more time over the holidays, but NOPE, I have to study for the 7 exams I have next week. Why does the world hate me so?

https://sta.sh/01n1555i7ze6

Anyway, I really, really love Maya's design. And her hair is actually so cool as well~
MoonfurADV

Postby valelow » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:11 pm

Haha she looks so seductive in that drawing
valelow
Site Admin

Postby MoonfurADV » Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:07 am

*Faint screaming* It wasn't on purpose! XD
MoonfurADV

Return to Character Development