Appearance
Body: Somewhat broad
Height: 181 cm
Weight: 72 kg
*Head Hair: Dark brown, long, in a ponytail
*Facial Hair:
Skin Complexion: Light Brown
Eye Color: Green
Details: Jack wears a dark brown shirt, with a black vest over it. His jeans are dark blue and boots a simple black. He has a sheathe on his left side with a knife in it. He has a silver latch hoop earring on his right ear.
Reference: RAHHHH http://sta.sh/2lkku42h8wb?edit=1

Combat Experience
**Signature Weapon: Knife
Base Job (Class):
Abilities: He’s light on his feet. Acrobatic.

History
Biography: Jack came from a family of five children. He was the third child, being in the middle. Not much attention was paid to him. At the age of eight, he dared to steal food for his family. After the age of eighteen, Jack left to explore the world and bumped into Gewndalyn. She told him of a thieves guild in the town they were in after hearing that he’s good at stealing. Jack joined the guild, and quickly climbed its ranks. He now takes jobs in stealing technology for inventors, scientist, and doctors. Jack believes in a greater future, never wanting someone to be forgotten by their family because of illnesses or tragedy.
Personality: Bold, quiet, nimble, deep thinker, says what he thinks, awkward, and judgemental
*Trivia: He’s left handed. The earring he has was a gift from his father, and reminds him of fond memories. He sees Gwendalyn often because she follows him when he gets a new job, though she doesn’t do it so he can figure it out.

I kinda want this character to be a character the MC sees every so often, then after a few times can have the option to follow Jack and start a side quest. The side quest would simply be them helping him steal some medicine for a doctor to treat a patient. After the quest, the MC gains a knife weapon or some type of money. Also, can you tell us what the currency is going to be in the game? XD
Last edited by Cookiegirl957 on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Deviantart to contact me if needed: http://cookiegirl957.deviantart.com/
Cookiegirl957

Re: Jack Fallaha the Thief - Side Character Suggestion

Postby valelow » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:45 pm

This is a great character! :) I'll be taking a look at any edits that may or may not need to be made.

As for your question, since given the setting of the game, the currency would be rather worthless and of not much value. With that said, I am going to make the commons enemies drop items that you can be able to trade to merchants for in exchange for valuable items for you. :) I will also leave items that you may pick up all throughout the game. There will also be a crafting system where you can craft two items together to make a new one. This will be good for when you find useless items dropped from enemies or picked up. You will be able craft items out of most any scrap or item you pick up.
valelow
Site Admin

Postby Cookiegirl957 » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:36 pm

valelow wrote:This is a great character! :) I'll be taking a look at any edits that may or may not need to be made.

As for your question, since given the setting of the game, the currency would be rather worthless and of not much value. With that said, I am going to make the commons enemies drop items that you can be able to trade to merchants for in exchange for valuable items for you. :) I will also leave items that you may pick up all throughout the game. There will also be a crafting system where you can craft two items together to make a new one. This will be good for when you find useless items dropped from enemies or picked up. You will be able craft items out of most any scrap or item you pick up.

Yes, thank you very much for looking for things to edit!~

That's a really good idea, considering the theme of the game. Is there going to be different levels of the rarity of items? Such as: common, rare, etc.
My Deviantart to contact me if needed: http://cookiegirl957.deviantart.com/
Cookiegirl957

Postby valelow » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:16 pm

Cookiegirl957 wrote:
valelow wrote:This is a great character! :) I'll be taking a look at any edits that may or may not need to be made.

Yes, thank you very much for looking for things to edit!~

That's a really good idea, considering the theme of the game. Is there going to be different levels of the rarity of items? Such as: common, rare, etc.

It is possible; yes. I will definitely add that in! :)
valelow
Site Admin

Return to Character Development