Appearance
Body: Slim build, not very muscular
Height: 5'7 / 174cm
Weight: 145lbs / 66kg
Head Hair: Spiky short black hair with white tips
Facial Hair: N/A
Skin Complexion: Pale
Eye Color: Hazelnut
Details: Usually sporting an open black jacket with a white t-shirt and dark cobalt denim jeans.
Reference: http://sta.sh/21da0gkphydm?edit=1

Combat Experience
Signature Weapon: Tail (Arju's tail)
Base Job (Class): Trainer
Abilities: Can telepathically converse with animals

History
Biography: Jay has lived peacefully for most of his life, despite the circumstances of the world. He is a simple man with simple needs. He is able to appreciate the values of life that present themselves to him. Although most of Jay's family is spread thin throughout the region in which he lives, he is still able to reach out to them via mail service.

Around two months after the birth of the adolescent, his parents noticed him communicating with birds and other animals and him and them responding back to him. When Jay was able to actually speak dialogue, he told his parents how he was able to hear the thoughts of animals. This strange phenomenon has led Jay to travel to distant places where other animals reside in , in order to converse with them.

The young man's personal life and residence is shared with a Peacock that lives with him. The Peacock's name is Arju. Strangely enough, both Arju and Jay are able to have conversations with each other telepathically. Jay's natural-born talent has led him to work as a deliveryman in most towns he temporarily stays at, in which he is told to deliver various endangered stray animals to facilities to which the normal person or even group of people could not do, due to the animals hiding in abandoned shelters and running away or attacking out of fear.

Personality: Although humble in the way he treats animals, Jay tends to have a striking charm for the ladies and won't stop until hes gotten their attention, positively or not. Despite his charming flaws, the young man is never one to be seduced in any way by anyone. His layed-back and flirtatious personality also acts as a cover-up for his awareness and attentive thinking of any given situation.

Trivia: N/A
valelow
Site Admin

Re: Jay

Postby MoonfurADV » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:34 pm

I'm not really sure if I'm meant to be putting this here, but I made a quick sketch of Jay. I was mostly just trying to familiarise myself with the design, so it isn't supposed to be great. I really like his character though, and although I have been really busy recently (rip me), I hope I can draw him again soon~!

The sketch is here: https://sta.sh/01p0j73qdgs
MoonfurADV

Postby valelow » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:20 am

MoonfurADV wrote:I'm not really sure if I'm meant to be putting this here, but I made a quick sketch of Jay. I was mostly just trying to familiarise myself with the design, so it isn't supposed to be great. I really like his character though, and although I have been really busy recently (rip me), I hope I can draw him again soon~!

The sketch is here: https://sta.sh/01p0j73qdgs

Haha that's actually quite awesome! :D
valelow
Site Admin

Postby MoonfurADV » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:43 pm

Ah, thank you so much! :D
MoonfurADV

Postby valelow » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:37 pm

MoonfurADV wrote:Ah, thank you so much! :D

You're welcome!